International Pub Support Manager
International Pub Support Manager (m/f)
plista GmbH, Berlin | Permanent position
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about helping clients with technical issues? Great! plista is looking for an: International Support Manager (m/f)
plista is a pioneer when it comes to innovative solutions for targeted digital advertising and content distribution in editorial environments. The Berlin-based company has been successfully bringing advertisers and media together since 2008 with its data-driven content and advertising platform. With its specially developed real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches the interests of the individual user – on all channels and across all devices. With the optimal presentation of content and advertising, publishers benefit from increased traffic, longer user visit duration and the additional monetisation of their digital products. plista also enables advertisers to address users seamlessly and efficiently throughout the entire customer journey. plista has 150 employees and is active in ten international markets.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic International Support Manager (m/f) for our Publisher Support Team. You will be responsible for providing support for online and mobile publishers within the Asia-Pacific region. You will coordinate transversal processes, solve issues and attend publisher’s requests. You will take part in the successful finalization of acquisition and integration processes as well as optimize and evaluate projects. You will support publishing houses as well as longtail publishers.
- Supporting & monitoring the technical integration on publishers (websites, mobile, apps, etc.), mainly for the Asia-Pacific region
- Coordination and processing of technical orders
- Communication with all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) such as publishers, account management, IT and product management via Skype, phone, tickets or E-Mails
- Reporting and quality assurance
- Participation in detecting bugs and help finding possible solutions
- Degree in Business Communication, Computer Sciences or related field preferred
- Relevant work experience with technical project management, ideally with online marketing background
- Willingness to participate in on-call service (starting from 6 a.m., no night shifts)
- Business-fluent oral and written English language skills
- Good German or other language skills are a plus
- Highly motivated and good self-organization
- A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
- Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
- A broad range of multiple training measures such as the plista academy, the plista DeveloperDay and continuous leadership development
- Organizational mindfulness and a sustainable management
- Healthy team lunch, beverages and fresh fruit daily
- Company sports such as yoga & cross fit
- A family-friendly company with its own company daycare
- Company events and trips
- Great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work
- Excellent development and career opportunities
We have caught your interest? Please send your application documents (including your earliest possible start date, salary expectations) to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!